First it was last weekend with the big four being unable to find the back of the net, and now this one isn't looking too good either. A 30 quid loss on saturday thanks to:
- borough and newcastle giving us yet another goalless tie
- villa being unable to score at all, much less the 2 goal margin
- hull ruining it all by giving away a last quarter penalty
- wigan did score the 2 goals as i predicted but they were unable to keep a clean sheet
- but i've saved the best for last with the wanderers thrashing sunderland
A complete wipe-out. Not a single correct call on the evening. Now if the new captain inspires the gunners to glory at stamford bridge, it'll be a truly crappy weekend.